Tuesday 30 October 2012

A New Look


Lighthouse image supplied by Stuart Monk
All round awesome photographer

I have had a bit of a revamp.

What do you think? Do you like?

I've spent the morning going through my blogs and choosing new designs, tightening up the side-bars and generally tidying up. I like it, but I would value your feedback, because this blog is not just about me and what I think.

Also, if you work in personal development as a coach, mentor, NLP Practitioner or are a therapist of a particular flavour, send me your link and it would be my pleasure to add your website/blog to the Lighting My Way section. 

Blogging is as much about building an internet community, as it is about being a platform for one's voice. There's a reason this blog is called The Lighthouse Network.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemarie,
    We love your new look we are reading The lighthouse Network with a cup of coffee in hand and feeling so privileged to be including in your Lighting My Way :-)
    Thank you :-)
    The English Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my darlings

      It's my absolute pleasure.

      I love the work you do and the energy and enthusiasm that you bring to it.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I like it. It's clean and crisp and the photo is perfect. Ilove the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling.

      Glad you like it.

      I had a lot of fun doing it and it breathed new life into my Blogging Habit.
      xxx

      Delete

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. Pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee, make yourself at home.